Welcome to our course website! This is where you can find all the information you need for our class this semester. Before asking me where something is (an assignment, a resource, instructions for an exercise, etc.), check around this website using the menu bar at the top of the page, or using the guide below if you need help.
- Descriptions of major assignments can be found on the Major Assignment Descriptions page.
- A calendar of homework assignments and in class activities is posted on the Homework and Course Schedule page.
- PDFs of the readings for the class are linked on the Readings page.
- An explanation of your blog posts can be found on the Blog Post Info page. The schedule of Original Posters (OPs) is in a Google document which is linked in red on that page. (Make sure you double check this so that you don’t miss your dates!)
- All posts that you and your classmates write this semester can be found on the Blog page. These will be listed by date, with the most recent posts listed at the top of the page.
- The Contact page lists my contact information. I’ve also provided a link to the individual conference calendar and sign up here.
- There is also a list of Helpful Resources – websites that might be useful for writing tips, WordPress help, etc.
- I’ve also provided a list of Digital Tools that may be useful.
- The Syllabus and Grading Contract can be found on their respective pages. Please review them regularly to ensure that you are keeping up with course standards.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!